On November 10, 2015 our CI partnered with Concord High School (CHS) to open our fifth Confucius Classroom. CHS is a diverse, public school serving 1,150 students with a positive school climate and culture. Concord High has deep traditions of academic excellence, community service and athletic superiority. In 2012, Concord High School was recognized as one the top 10 high schools in North Carolina by US News and World Report. Currently there are 31 students studying Chinese and the Confucius Classroom will help support and grow their Chinese program.
Concord’s Confucius Classroom Key Facts:
- Opened in: November 2015
- Location: Concord, North Carolina
- Number of Chinese Language Courses Offered:
- Host Culture Events that are Open to the Community?
- Current Instructor: Ms. YANG Junjing (Lucy) 杨军静 (2015- )
- Previous Instructors: n/a
|2015 - 2016|
|Junjing (Lucy) Yang （杨军静）|